Mobile : +(91) - 98417 55357, 96770 46949, 74184 00150
Phone : +(91) - 044 - 22630485
Email : sujithaenterprises99@gmail.com, sales@sujithaspices.com
Products - Red Chilli Powders
Red Chilli Powder

We are one of the leading Exporter and Supplier of Red Chilli Powder. We have own Red Chilli Powder mill. Red Chilli Powder, that we offer, is completely pure and gives excellent hot & spicy flavor. Based in Guntur, we fulfill bulk requirements of whole world regarding Red Chilli Powder.

Additional Information
  • L/C at sight 100%
  • 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  • Price : FOB Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  • Leading port : Chennai port
Specification
Commodity : Chili powder
Crop : Current Year
Life : 2 years
Moisture : 10%
Ash : 6.50%
Size : 60-80 mesh
Type : Stem and stem less
Shipment : Within 15days after signing in the sale contract
Origin : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Quality : Non GMO
Quantity per 1x20' : 15-17MT
Pungency : Mild Hot(8000-12000SHU), Medium Hot(15000-22000SHU) and Hot (Above-30000SHU)
Grade : A & B
Admixture : 2% max
Color : Red
Drying Process : Sun Dry
  Our Products
  Quick Enquiry