Mobile : +(91) - 98417 55357, 96770 46949, 74184 00150
Phone : +(91) - 044 - 22630485
Email : sujithaenterprises99@gmail.com, sales@sujithaspices.com
Products - Turmeric

We are the one Top shop in market for availing high quality Turmeric. We are engaged in offering Turmeric Finger and Turmeric Root globally. We are among the largest producers and Exporters of Turmeric in India. The tuberous rhizomes or underground stems of Turmeric have been used from antiquity as condiments, a dye and as an aromatic stimulant in several medicines. Turmeric is very important spice in India, which produces nearly entire world’s crop and consumes 80% of it. Turmeric is available with us in a number of varieties and is known mostly by the name of locality where it is cultivated. Duggirala and Armoor are famous and available Turmeric. Rhizomes are bright yellow in color. Yield of raw material 25tons/ha. Armor (medium duration type) is mostly grown in Nizamabad district of Andhra Pradesh. Yield of raw material 25-30 tons/ha. We have own ware house for Turmeric. Turmeric is made available by us throughout the year.

Turmeric Finger (Salem / Erode)

Turmeric Finger is very important spice in India. We are among the largest producers and Exporters of Turmeric Finger. The Turmeric Finger is widely used for culinary and other purposes. We make available several varieties of Turmeric Finger worldwide.

Additional Information
  • L/C at sight 100%
  • 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  • Price : FOB Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  • Leading port : Chennai port
Specification
Length of finger : Minimum 75%, Fingers=3 cm & above
Moisture : 12.50%
Broken seeds : 3.00%
Bulbs : 2.00%
Damaged : 1.20%
Packing : 25kgs & 50kgs in PP/Jute bags
Crop : Current Year
Grade : A & B
Shipment : Within 10 days after signing in the sale contract
Origin : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Quality : Non GMO
Foreign matter : 1% max.
Size : 3cm & above
Admixture : 2% max
Color : yellow
Drying Process : Sun Dry
Turmeric Root

We are a notable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Turmeric Root. We are engaged in making available several varieties of Turmeric Root that has distinct features. The Turmeric Root is dried in sunshine naturally. Turmeric Root, that we offer, is known for its widespread applications.

Additional Information
  • L/C at sight 100%
  • 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  • Price : FOB Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  • Leading port : Chennai port
Specification
Length of finger : Minimum 75%, Fingers=3 cm & above
Moisture : 12.50%
Broken seeds : 3.00%
Bulbs : 2.00%
Damaged : 1.20%
Packing : 25kgs & 50kgs in PP/Jute bags
Crop : Current Year
Grade : A & B
Shipment : Within 10 days after signing in the sale contract
Origin : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Quality : Non GMO
Foreign matter : 1% max.
Size : 3cm & above
Admixture : 2% max
Color : yellow
Drying Process : Sun Dry
Other Information

Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Metric Ton
Port of Dispatch: Chennai
Production Capacity: 1000 Metric Ton Metric Tons per month
Delivery Time: WITHIN 15 DAYS
Packaging Details: 50Kg PP Bag with inner

  Our Products
  Quick Enquiry